And the commercial rocks! I'm talking about the new teensy-tiny Dell 'notebook'. Perhaps they should call it the "wallet". I asked Logan about it and he said it was pretty much useless unless it was intended for note-taking in class or some such task.
I was compelled to protest, "But it's so cute!" I wailed. "And the commercial is adorable. Did you see all the neat colors it comes in? And it's so tiny! Are you absolutely sure there's no viable reason to justify my purchase of one?"
"No."
Humpf! At a meager $249 (or something - I forget the exact price), surely I could use it for something... journaling?! Yeah! That's what I could use it for - awesome!
Course ... that would mean I'd have to find some use for all those empty hardbound journals I have sitting on my shelf patiently awaiting their turn. Ho-hummmm. I think I need to devote more time to this issue. Surely, I can come up with a use for such a cute little gadget. I'm resourceful. I'm creative. I'm determined. I can do it! I can find a justifiable reason to buy it! Or...I could save the money to... pay a bill. BORING! (seriously - it really is the cutest thing ever!)
I say go ahead and buy it but then you can't get onto me ever again for buying video games/consoles/tvs/ect ever again! is that a price tag your willing to pay? is it? HU?! muhahaha! (evil echoing laugh)
ReplyDeletebrat
ReplyDeleteYou could always hide it away in all those hardbound journals on the shelf and no one would know the diff...right? And besides you know the iptray to anmorecay extnay onthmay? It would be perfect for in the "car" and in the "cabin" ...sweet, hmmmm, ideas.........
ReplyDelete