Today is William's 4th birthday! It's hard to believe. It seems on the one hand, he's been with us forever and on the other, the day I brought him home seems as vivid as if it were yesterday. Because Olivia was so sick, we didn't get around to the mini-celebration until late evening. I made him a 'cake' fashioned of pill-pocket putty and iced it with nutri-cal. I then erected a candle from the nickel sized treat (he's only five lbs and had just had his dinner - I didn't need another sick dog on my hands :s ). As you will eventually see on the video clip (to yet be posted as process is yet to be deciphered), he was quite eager to get to the treat and came toooooo close to getting his hair next to the flame. This is when the 'off' command comes in handy.
Anyway, we all sang Happy Birthday, Mommy blew out the candle flame, he ate his 'cake' and had a super cuddle before bed. All-in-all, a most excellent celebration in doggy terms.
LOVE YOU WILLIAM - HERE'S TO MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS!
Willy's the dog! Happy Birthday little guy!
ReplyDelete