Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Molly's Big Day At The Vet's


Today, Molly is exactly 8 mos old and goes in for her spay surgery. To say I am worried is an understatement. I would not normally get to worked up over such a routine procedure but when you take into consideration that she is only 2lbs, worry ensues.
Bryan and I got up to say a prayer over her and I put her little sweater on - she was shivering. Likely due to the fact she hasn't eaten since last night so her sugar levels have probably dropped and, because of her slight weight, she does not have an easy time regulating her body temperature.
These precious little runts are quite a concern because of these types of issues but I will say, emphatically, she is worth the effort.

Here's the money shot! B4... (I'm too sore for the after pic to be taken - check in tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment