Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Little Guys


Hi, I'm Tucker. Actually, my papers say my name is "Little Tommy Tucker" but everybody calls me Tucker. Besides, when I see papers I get an uncontrollable urge to pee on them. Mommy sometimes calls me Tuck-Tuck-Tuckeroo, Tommy Two Shoes or just "Tuck". I'm something called a chocolate toy poodle. I don't know why they would call me 'chocolate'. Don't they know that stuff is lethal to dogs? Humans! I was the very first boy to come live with my forever family. They originally wanted my sister, but Dad couldn't bear to leave me behind all by my lonesome and when he asked Mom what she thought about taking me home too, she could hardly believe her ears! I guess it took some convincing to get Dad to agree to go look at my sister. Well, to make a long story short, my mom jumped at the chance to bring me home. Daylin and Logan named me after the Red Vs Blue character, "Tucker". I like playing fetch, chewing bones and digging down to the bottom of anything fluffy - Oh, Joy!

Hello! William's the name and cuddling's my game. I don't have papers but if I did, I wouldn't pee on them. I only like peeing on wee-wee pads and grass. That's why I get to go lots of places with mommy. She can trust me not to go any ole place that makes itself available. I'm a toy poodle like Tucker and the rest of the poodie gang here at the house but I was born by accident and the breeder wasn't sure who my daddy was. I don't really care cuz I got my own mommy and daddy who take great care of me and love me more than any dog ever could. Sharayah gave me my name. It's very long and is for the Heath Ledger character in A Knight's Tale: Sir William Thatcher of Geldaland. Mostly, I answer to any of the following: William, Willy (not my favorite), Will, Wills, Wilby and the like. If you're calling me to come cuddle, I don't care what you call me. I'm your man! I like playing with soft squeakies and I'm pretty much the only one who is allowed cuz I don't tear them apart. What can I say? I'm a little gentleman.

Hi, there! My name is... are you ready?... Joey, El Pequito Kanguro. To you gringos, that means, Joey, The Little Kangaroo. It suits me cuz I really like to jump. And not the kind of jumping that would take a dog sailing over fences or pole jumps on an agility course but the kind of jumping that takes a dog straight up in the air. Height is what I'm all about. I only stand 8 inches off the ground but I can jump almost 3ft high! I should compete in the Doggy Olympics! I absolutely love pestering my sisters, Graci and Pixie Wiggles. They're tough girls (they ARE latino, in case you didn't know) and can run fast so they provide me with hours of fun. I get them to chase me too, just to be fair. I call upon my gentler side when I play with my 1/2 sister, Molly, cuz she is just toooooo tiny for rough play. She's smart, though, cuz she knows when to get out of my way when I'm on the run. This picture is of me in my younger days when I first came to live with my forever family. I think I must have gotten enormous cuz mommy says she can't believe how big I grew. I'm an entire 5lbs! She was very happy to see me grow to a good size and weight and always tells people I am 'heavy boned'. This is a good thing, she says, cuz I can jump off the sofa without risking a broken bone. I don't have the heart to break it to her but, even if I didn't have heavy bones, I would still rip around here like nobody's business cuz I got a name to live up to, don't cha know. Adios, amigos!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! Wow, look at you blog! I just love this...you are a great forever family. Shhhh... don't tell anyone but as much as I love 'em all, Wills is my fav guy. (P.S. the movie is A Knight's Tale...)

    Good job. Great writing and pics.

    Your fan,
    wildhorse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey looks like a little ham in that picture.
    Oh, and what about "Tucky two shoes"?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 'heads up' on the movie title. I always get those two mixed up. First Night is with Richard Grere and Sean Connery, right? I really want to find out how to transfer certain blogs from here to the WFSC site with pics and stuff. If you have a bit of time when you come in on Monday, we could play around with it? Talk to you soon. (I "fan" you too, dear!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! will do...to me, it's just copy and paste dear, copy and paste. Then, of course, upload your pics as file attachments...guess not easy but it's fun ...talk soon, :)

    ReplyDelete