
Yesterday...
Shopping for something to wear to the wedding. BINGO! All done in 1 hr, thanks to my own personal shopper, Sharayah. Love you, sweet pea! Then, she prepares her killer baked chicken and veggies for dinner. Could this day get any better? A special day with my daughter.
Sharayah did my hair in loose curls to see if I would like it for the wedding and she tested out all the makeup we bought yesterday. It looked really natural (which is what I like). She did a great job. 1st time ever getting gel nails. Quite a process. Three whole hours? Holy Crap! I can barely clear enough time to get to the chiropractor and a one hour massage feels like an entire vacation. Three hours? I like them alright. Fell heavy and thick. Will take some time to get used to them.
I certainly have little to no intention of keeping them post-wedding. I will let them grow out or whatever it is you do with gel nails if you don't want them anymore. At $45 every 3-4 wks for a fill...WAY too expensive. Seriously, only reason I got them this time was cuz they were either long or broke off and looked super snaggy and I really needed a quick fix AND (this is the most important part) they were on SALE? Best word ever! Sharayah is at the salon getting her nails as I write. I wonder how Theo is holding up, lol. Sitting there for three hours.
Logan and Sarah popped over for a quick visit. I modeled my new clothes for Bryan and them. They all really liked the outfits - a lot! Told you Sharayah did a fantabulous job! I'm going to wear the print blouse with the charcoal skirt + black suede heels.

No comments:
Post a Comment