
Holy Crap! Never, ever get creative with traditional dishes on Thanksgiving. Bryan and I were grocery shopping at Costco for all our Thanksgiving fixings. Generally, their products are dependable and quite tasty with the exception of their mashed potatoes which can serve as road patch. And now, add their dressing to the short but offensive list. Absolutely disgusting! Soggy croutons comes to mind as a fitting description. I'm returning to Stove Top! May not be fancy or made from scratch, but when serving dinner to family and friends, consistency means more to me than bragging rights. (Ok, so I'm slightly lazy? Or maybe I can pass for harried. Yeah, I like harried better than lazy - lol.)
Looks good enough to eat??!! Hopefully that's not a magazine picture...don't tell me k? Anyway, you should try my sister's stuffing ... to die for! Bragging rights lol :) and what am I bragging about? I didn't cook a darn thing - but I did warm up the leftovers for lunch very well thank you, I might add.
ReplyDeleteNo it's best not to experiment and that's why Syl does the cooking! :)
Well, you see mom, if one was to follow the directions, it would have turned out differently! Who knows if "better", but differently! I will make you some this week and we will figure this stuffing out!
ReplyDelete