Bryan took time out of his very hectic 'renovate the stupid basement' schedule to hang the drapes and light fixture in my library. "Thanks Honey, You Da Best Ever!" Looks awesome!
...awww, that's so cute! I know, even given all their faults, they are good to have around. I know my mom often says "you don't need a man" but needing and wanting are two different things. Right?
HOpe you two will always be happy in whatever way possible - I think just simplifying life and being there for each other is the answer.
...awww, that's so cute! I know, even given all their faults, they are good to have around. I know my mom often says "you don't need a man" but needing and wanting are two different things. Right?
ReplyDeleteHOpe you two will always be happy in whatever way possible - I think just simplifying life and being there for each other is the answer.
Love ya both