Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve

I'm slightly out of order here but I'll be happy if I can just get these holiday entries up by the end of January! lol

Christmas Eve

Logan, Sarah, Theo and Sharayah feasting on Pizza!

There's one in every crowd! lol

Mr. Muscle lowers the turkey into the brine.
Sharayah and Theo did a lot of cooking today in preparation for tomorrow's dinner. They marinated the turkey, overnight, in a brine (in Theo's cooler). I've never had a brine turkey before. I was very curious about the whole thing. The brine smelled wonderful! (PS: it was delicious!)

1 comment:

  1. Very happy to see you back here in whatever order you post it! I will forgive you the lack of blogs due to the fact that you have obviously had a great, relaxing Christmas - good for you! Yes, not quite sure I've seen a turkey done that way - and not sure I will lol :0

    ReplyDelete