Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009

Logan and Sarah popped over (to make sure we didn't have to ring in the New Year alone. Ain't that sweet!) We had hot chocolate, pop corn and the like. I made sure to schedule the dogs for a nap so Logan could stay for a while without getting plugged up. Can't wait to get that air scrubber installed! Thanks guys for keeping us company!
Note the 'time stamp' on the photo. This was taken post New Year kissing.

Jan 1, 2010 - Bryan cuddles with the poodles on the sofa. Tucker likes to lay on any clothing that is flannel. What a card!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky Tucker...lol...love to cuddle with flannel myself...er, I mean IN flannel..... :P

    Ok that didn't quite come out like I thought but anyway glad you were keeping warm company on New Year's Eve!

    HAVE A GREAT 2010, EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, the flannel thingy...but in, not on. You know what I mean. lol

    ReplyDelete