Thursday, August 12, 2010

Precious!


A nice family chose Rookie @ 3 wks of age, put a deposit on him and went home to wait until he was old enough to go to his forever home. Sadly, in the meantime, the family encountered a medical crisis that prevented them from being united with little Rookie.

Never fear, though, for in the words of the breeder, "He will always have a home with us until his forever family is found. After all, he was our baby first."

Update: Rookie has found his forever family! He has a new mom and dad who adore him and a new Tri-colored older brother. Yeah!

This is what Rookie's new mom has to say.

Rookie is my all time love. It was fate to meet the breeder, Lo, her family and find Rookie because he has been the light in our life. His big brother, Chip, loves him and has taught him the ropes! Cavaliers are the sweetest, most loving dogs you could ever ask for. We love him, Lorie! Thank you for bringing him into our life.

Love,

Ashley


NOTE: Rookie is now a year old and enjoying life. I have fallen in love with Rookie and his 'theme' song. The lyrics are incredible! Ahhhhhhhh...another happy ending.


2 comments:

  1. She got the family she needed - that's all that counts.

    PS I love your new look blog - super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Gratefully, I have a talented daughter to thank for turning my 'vision' into reality. I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete