What your doggie looks like on the inside? Here is a 'radiograph' taken by the Emergency Animal Clinic in south Edmonton. Tucker was really sick - on a Sunday (of course) - and had to go in for a look-see. A couple hundred bucks and a "Probably just a tummy upset" later...
Oh, well... they're worth it. Wish I could make that kind of money for telling someone their dog's chronic vomitting is likely 'a tummy upset'. lol
(Wow! Now that's some red eye! I'll have to 'edit' that and repost. He actually has gorgeous brown eyes. This is what he looks like before he goes to the groomers - so fluffy...and look at that beard!)


And lookin' at them eyes, I'd say there more inside than we thought! or he's just a bit crazed at having the vet invade his inner parts... :) Hang in there, Tuck!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like the Old Man of the West! Grooming surely makes a huge difference - a handsome boy even so.
ReplyDelete