affects others. Sometimes, we are able to observe the affect our actions/words have on others, sometimes we are not. Regardless, rest assured that the decisions we make, whether consciously or unconsciously, can be far-reaching. While it is impossible to live life without offending others or having a negative impact on an innocent bystander, we can certainly strive to perform due diligence: think before we act/speak. A little care can go a long way.
Hi my friend...what's up? Who did something now?
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed your call today...I was out at my mom's and then couldn't call until I got home...then got busy doing the things I was trying to get down. Watched Rocky HOrror Picture Show as my little part of Halloween and posted some blogs.
Call me :)
No, prob. Can't remember why I called, either so couldn't be all THAT important, lol. Nothing happened - re: blog entry. Just a thought that came to me when I saw the cartoon. You know humor...great vehicle for poignant thought.
ReplyDelete