Sunday, November 1, 2009

Writing, Writing, Writing...

November is National Blog Month as well as National Novel Writing Month. I have decided, against all sense of reason, to participate in both. Hmmmmmm, only time will tell if I will be successful. Anyway, I will be focusing most my efforts toward my novel, "Butterflies In The Rain". If I finish it... perhaps you will see a copy of it shortly after the new year? The blog will continue, but will likely be brief 'thoughts to ponder' bits and pieces. Hope you enjoy. I am looking forward to reading your blogs as well. Watch for my comments, cuz that is something I love to do.


Take Care & Happy Blogging!


Butterflies In The Rain = 1589 words (goal = 50,000)

3 comments:

  1. Hey T. thanks for reading Me. Comments I love to see. First day, and I think I'm going crazee.

    Oh, besides the writers web site and word press blog...I am writing on my own web site too www.wildhorsecreativearts.ca which is in the working stages (Home page to change)

    Talk soon, can't wait for Butterflies in the Rain, a signed copy please :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob. I figure why blog if you're not going to read and comment on others. Isnt' that what the whole point is? Can I go onto your 'wildhorse' site yet? Is it ready? I got just over 4,000 words so far and I better go visit with my hubby for a bit so he doesn't feel left out, lol. Take care and I'll make a deal with you...signed copy in exchange for same? :)
    PS: I hope I don't find out my 'muse' is linked to the little white furball sitting on my lap while I type :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. NaBloPoMo! National Blog Posting Month! wooot

    ReplyDelete