
Met the nicest people yesterday during an inspection I was doing for Homes By Avi. Glenn and Susan. They have three little dogs: Maltese, Yorkie and Shitzu cross. They said they would call me once they get settled as they need help addressing some issues.
It's great to meet such genuine people. Sometimes, they can be real bags. I have another inspection tomorrow morning at 9am. I better get to sleep so I can stay awake that early. I'm usually just rolling out of bed at that time. Uh, oh. My secrets out now. lol. 
Update on my Dr. Bernstein diet...I lost 4.2 lbs since my weigh in on Monday the 6th. I weigh in again tomorrow so I don't expect more than another 1/2 lb or so. But, come Tuesday, I should be another 5 lbs lighter. I just have to make sure I DO NOT eat too much over the Thanksgiving wknd. I already dreading it but I only have 16 more days until Logan's wedding. At the very most, I will be 12 lbs lighter. I am trying to do pilates and walk every day. This weather sucks for walking, though. Hope it gets better for a bit. Maybe I'll have to do stairs!
Don't push yourself...you are doing well and you will look great for your son's wedding. Now me, that's a different story...what will I wear???
ReplyDeleteI don't even want to think about clothes! Urgh! Double Urghghghgh! I say, "Be Comfy!". I really like that breazy Shakespearean blouse you have. Haven't seen you wear it in a while, but it looks so good on you! I'm only going to Bernstein for another 3 weeks. I don't like how it is affecting me. I figure it will have given me a good head start on the initial loss and I can complete the rest at a more realistic pace. It was good to get that initial 35lbs off. I think I can handle the remaining 20-30ish. Eat healthy and get on the treadmill - another Urgh! lol.
ReplyDelete