So, the offer did not go well. The vendors countered at full list. Apparently, they have been speaking with a fellow who is telling them that the place is worth 2 million. Their realtor asked them how they figured they could get 2 million when they can't even get an offer for 1 million. They informed him that they were not interested in selling if they do not get the full listing price of 1.5 million.This means that we are going to continue looking for a place as close in as possible. I was speaking to a business acquaintance who informed me that she had booked her dogs in at Bero Kennels but had to cancel when the in-laws changed their minds about having company and decided to come to Sherwood Park, instead. When she called Bero to inform them of the change in plans, he actually yelled at her : some nonsense about supporting your local businesses. She said he was extremely off-putting. You think? Whatever. I can't let this hitch deter me from my goal. I now have a viewing scheduled for a 40 acre parcel on RR221. That's pretty close. Better than RR 210. It has a 3,200 sq ft Quonset on it that would be perfect to modify into a kennel and fitness center. They also have a 6 stall barn and a 2 stall barn so I could also have a few horses. We'll see. I'll keep you posted. Until then - isn't this boxer cute? He feels my pain; shoveling a load of shit! lol
Hey, you'll find the perfect spot because when it goes through, it is meant to be! Did I tell you my mom once kennelled her dog Mindy there?? They let her lie on the cold concrete floor - my mom's dogs are inside dogs...anyway, they weren't nice to deal with. Too bad animals have to be in contact with such *#$!%%^!%^ people. HOpe they choke on their 1.5 mill...
ReplyDeleteBTW you never mention the house on this new place I am assuming there is one, right? I know, priorities...