Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, Monday, (da, dah, da, da, da, dahhh)

Wow, this weather is exhausting! I seriously had to get up and do something or I was going to fall asleep (couldn't have anything to do with my sleeping schedule being thoroughly screwed up since my dad came to visit...nah.) Logan and Sarah came over at 9am. Logan and Bryan went to do a large commercial job in Tofield and Sarah and I went to get our blood drawn for routine blood work (me for Bernstein Diet and her for all that cholesterol, thyroid, etc stuff). I was none too thrilled to see the waiting room at near full capacity. They informed us that because we did not have appointments, we would be looking at a 1/2 hr wait. Not bad when taking into consideration the number of people in the waiting room. We took our seats and in walks a lady with a paper mask on. EEEEK! I know that's exactly what people are supposed to do if they are not well, but it's really unsettling to actually see a person in your breathing space with a mask on. She didn't stay, but left after she turned in her paper work.
We only had to wait 10 min (Sarah had to go back to the truck cuz she couldn't find her lab order but returned a few min later with it in hand. She'd dropped it on the ground by the truck when she got out. Considering how windy it was today, I cannot believe it was still there! Oh, Sarah!)

I dropped her off at her apartment and went home to have a little nap with the dogs. Sharayah is a sneaky little girl and I awoke to her high-tech camera clicking and flashing but the deed had already been done. Check out her blog (click her name on the right side of this page and you'll see the pics of William sleeping - sooooo cute!)

I decided it was a good time to take the poodles for a walk so, leaving William with Sharayah (he hates wind with a passion), I took Olivia, Sadie and Tucker for a long walk. With the Canadian Geese long gone, the scenic route along Ball Lake was clear of droppings and we enjoyed the fresh air. I really need to get them out as much as possible cuz the treadmill is going to be the only exercise they see during the snowy months.

No comments:

Post a Comment