Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And Now,...We Wait


Went to see the Realtors today. Drew up the formal offer (weird cuz Bryan wasn't there) and now, we wait to hear back from the vendor's realtor. It's difficult to focus on other stuff, I'm so anxious to hear back. Thankfully, I have the writer's group tonight which will help take my mind off the whole thing. Tic Toc - Tic Toc.... Put the offer in at 11:30am and it's now 3pm. Gotta get the dogs up and work them. That will occupy my thoughts till I leave for the writer's group. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

In addition, spoke with Kim today who expressed keen interest in my efforts to secure Bero. Perhaps keen enough to go into partnership! This is an option I did not consider before. Wished for, but not actually considered. Wrote it off cuz no use wasting time on it if you don't have an individual serious about the prospect. Regardless of the outcome, it will be interesting to see how everything finally plays out.
Weight Watch = 172.8 lbs (ugh, gained again! - stupid delicious Taco Salad! I hate you Rachel!)

1 comment:

  1. good luck I hope you heard good news?? try to go it on your own cuz you know you can only depend on yourself 100% (you know what I mean, partnerships aren't always the best) :)

    ReplyDelete