Lana and Curtis have been incredibly diligent in their efforts and are so dedicated to their little girl they are sure to gain all the benefits from the training. This isn't good bye, though. They will call me when they get their treadmill so I can introduce Georgie to that exercise and once they have a few weeks to practice all they have learned, they want me to come back to address beginner obedience. I can't wait. It has been a pleasure working with them. If I can get my fitness center up and running, I know they would participate. They took some great shots tonight and will be sending them to me in the next couple days. Be well, Georgie. You're a keeper, that's for sure! Hugs and belly scratches from me!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Oh, George!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want a boxer!
ReplyDeleteGood job! I know that Georgie had the best trainer and hope that pack leaders keep her on track for the rest of her life.
ReplyDeleteSharayah...you don't need a boxer!
:P
lol! She can't have one cuz her man is allergic. She sure loves the breed, though. Lord knows she'll have to wait till she moves out to get another dog. Maybe, she could take Sadie. She's Sharayah's dog anyway and Theo isn't allergic to her. Sadie loves Theo as well. A good fit all around. Plus, they both get the whole packleader thing. Theo is a natural at it so Sharayah wouldn't be doing it all on her own. We sure would miss her (Sadie). lol, just joking, Sharayah.
ReplyDelete