Friday, October 16, 2009

Property # 742


...or so it seems. This is all getting very exhausting. I actually had an "is it worth it?" moment today. Faced with so many obstacles when striving to achieve your heart's goal, I suppose it is expected to question the validity of your hopes and whether or not you have a snowball's chance in hell of obtaining it. Gladly, the moment was short lived. Booted in the butt by shear perseverance.
Tomorrow, we go to look at yet another property. I consulted my friendly county worker (he's been honest and helpful throughout this process) and he said it shows the most promise regarding permits. We'll just have to wait and see. I will keep you posted.
Until then,... keep dreaming!


1 comment:

  1. That's one thing no one can take from you ... your dreams. They may be personal enough to keep within your heart or so out there that they are blogged and you have the world crossing their fingers for you... our stubbornness and but the proverbial kick-in-the-butt keeps us heading straight for that pot of gold no matter what ...go my friend, you will get it. It will come true!

    ReplyDelete