Thursday, November 5, 2009

Menopausal Maniac

With my neck giving me such acute trouble the last two days, I've been really irritable and grouchy. I've forgotten just how much pain changes a person's mood. I wonder if this is what menopause will be like. Oh, well. I'll have to sequester myself on those days I may not be fit for human companionship. I may not come out of my hidey hole for a few years. Oh, dread!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your neck is feeling better! Funny about the menopause...lol...I'm not sure if any of what I am experiencing has anything to do with it. I no longer have the mood swings (okay a bit of self-inflicted depression once in awhile but I don't really "dance for joy" at most things either) but are my bones arguing because of it? Who knows. Maybe we can sequester ourselves to a room to write or share a movie again. I am sure we can tolerate each other's company despite our medical mishaps and misgivings. Can I be Psycho dwarf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I'm in for the movie idea. How about after NaNoWriMo. We could do as a celebration for our achievement? I have no problem with you being Psycho dwarf as long as you continue to put up with me - Ms Forgetful Dwarf ; ) PS: You're company is always welcome, never tolerated xo

    ReplyDelete