Choosing to take joy in the great things happening in my life right now, I've compiled a list of the top 10. Maybe you could share your top 10 with me. After all, we really do have so much to be thankful for.1) That soft place to land that God provides - I can always count on it.
2) My Blackberry is here! Hope to get it up and running this weekend.
3)Joey and Pixie came through their surgery yesterday with flying colors and all are healthy and happy.
4)I am able to help my mom (Elsie) during a very difficult health issue.
5)I've successfully written over 8,000 words for Butterflies In The Rain!
6)I am so fortunate to have Linda in my life. She helps me in so many ways that go over and beyond the call of duty for any friend. Love you, lady!
7)My Pack Rules Inc. ad comes out in the Sherwood Park yellow pages in Dec! One more step toward my new career!
8)Since blogging nearly every day for over a month, I am getting better and better at "Titles".
9)I have been able to maintain my recently achieved size 14! Looking forward to another loss soon.
10) Last but certainly never least, my family: I am so incredibly happy I have family that love me enough to put up with my endless shenanigans. They encourage me through tough times when I doubt myself and give me that tough love that is always received with a bit of resistance. Love you guys and thanks for hanging in there with me!
Wow...never read a blog you are not expecting to hit you with some kind of emotion during your break at work. I love the blog, the idea and deeply appreciate being on your list. Love you my friend. I, however, will always put you before my blackberry LOL ... good thing I don't have one yet! Just kidding you rock! and way to go, keep on writing.
ReplyDeleteAlways, Linda
awww, I should have clarified that they were not in order of importance (did you see where family came? lol) You will always come before my blackberry...promise : ) Can you send me the addresss to your wildhorse blog? I want to add it to my list to visit and see what ur writing!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute, mom. I love you.
ReplyDeleteYou? Shenanigans? Never...
ReplyDeleteLove you too!