it's hard not to be contrite. Look at the expression on this dog's face. It reminds me of my kids when they were little."Did you get into the cookie jar?" I'd ask.
"No," they'd say while sporting the same expression as Randy. Never mind the chocolate smears and crumbs on their chubby cheeks.
That's ok for children. It's to be expected. But what about for me? I feel like Randy when I weigh in at Dr. Bernstein's. I know that coke and fries is going to plaster me to the fridge. My dad used to say, "You ain't foolin' nobody but yourself." I suppose it holds true for children and adults, alike. Here's to no more coke and fries (or anything else that's not on 'The List") until Christmas Eve.
Stay committed, mom! That means no kraft dinner either!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great! More than I can say for myself but it will happen. Love the dog and the magnets, reminds me of me hiding that candy bar in my purse so's I don't have to share :P
ReplyDeleteYou hid candy bars? I've hidden muffins and sandwiches in my purse - EEK!
ReplyDelete