I don't know about you, but I experience a silly little irritation that can only be called a 'pet peeve'. It's harmless, really, and doesn't seem to bother anyone else. Believe me, I've asked.
"No," comes their reply. "It's just you."
Ok, so perhaps you do not share the same pet peeve as I do but, surely, you have a pet peeve that you've not been able to make any sense of; one that has taken such a hold on you, you're certain it will remain attached to you your entire life.
Well, here goes....
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE EAT CHIPS FROM THE BAG! PUT 'EM IN A BOWL ALREADY!

Just the sight of you reaching inside that greasy crumb encrusted bag gives me the willies! So much so, it's everything I can do to resist the urge to go completely OCD and wash my hands...even though I never touched them.
Put them in a bowl.
Put them in a bowl.
Don't be goshe and drole.
PUT THEM IN A BOWL!
THANK YOU, VERY MUNCH!
OK not a peeve for me BUT I do put a handful in a bowl for me (to stop me eating the whole packet. Also I always use a bowl for guests! However, my hubby & kids don't use a bowl because they finish the whole packet themselves!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, a fellow 'bowl' person :) I don't care why, just knowing you eat your chips from a bowl has made my day! lol
ReplyDeleteI will have to admit, my friend, that WHEN I ate chips it was from a bag because the WHOLE bag was mine... no other greasy body hands digging in! BUT because I no longer partake in the eating of chips (except for the ones you put on my plate that day I had supper at your house...) I will contend that a bowl is definitely more orderly and hospitably appealing :)
ReplyDeletep.s. love the OCD poem ... or is that ODE poem lol
ReplyDelete