Rakkasans & Celine Had A Baby And They Called Her Georgia Rain
This is Rocky and Celine - Dam and Sire of Lookaway's Georgia Rain. She comes home today and I'm soooooooo excited. She's a sweetie and I'm looking forward to introducing her to my pack.
Congratulations on your new baby! You know I am excited for your passion for puppies and I have my fingers crossed for the kennel. It's the way to go in order to house your obsession.
Apart from the obvious! (You're mad getting another dog!) I am happy that you are happy. You most certainly need a bigger space now and I wish you luck in your search. I'm looking forward to seeing puppy ASAP. We'll have to think up a nickname for you - umm... DogWoman!
Congratulations on your new baby! You know I am excited for your passion for puppies and I have my fingers crossed for the kennel. It's the way to go in order to house your obsession.
ReplyDeleteAlways, Linda.
Apart from the obvious! (You're mad getting another dog!) I am happy that you are happy. You most certainly need a bigger space now and I wish you luck in your search.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing puppy ASAP.
We'll have to think up a nickname for you - umm... DogWoman!