Monday, July 13, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events















It was bound to happen...one day. Eventually. 5am came early this morning, half asleep, serious pain in my neck/shoulder, let the chis out to pee and eat breakfast. I attempted to take a couple of ibuprofen tablets. One bounced off the counter (I dropped it) and onto the floor. I quickly scooped it up and tried again. Frick! I dropped it again! This time...Joey was faster than I. He swallowed it and I swear, time stood still.

Please pray for my little fella. He's just the sweetest dog and I feel horrible that my carelessness could cost him his life. I will keep you posted on his progress. I have to take him in for another sub-Q treatment tomorrow morning. Thank God for vets who answer their phones at 5:45 am. Didn't know that could happen now-a-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment