This Christmas will go down in my memory as one of the nicest in several respects. I was so fortunate to have Sharayah and Theo make the big Christmas dinner spread. And, thankfully, Logan and Sarah were able to spend most the day with us all and it was such a quiet, peaceful experience full of warmth and joy. Of course we always miss the family members who are separated by miles and they were in our thoughts, but we so enjoyed this special day. Here are the gifts that served as the proverbial 'cherry' on the delicious sundae that was my 2009 Christmas experience.
Bryan made certain to spoil me with many of my favorite things even though we said we were not going to exchange gifts this year. He's a sneak! He always selects the most thoughtful cards and this year's lived up to his reputation. He also gave me two CDs: Keith Urban's "Defying Gravity" and the newly released, Lady Antebellum. He spied a dog trick training book w/DVD that is the most clearly demonstrated trick training video I have come across. Can't wait to try it out on my dogs. He also picked up the 2010 Dog Annual periodical. Last year, Linda bought it for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a terrific resource that serves the entire year long. I suspected I was going to have to go out and purchase it for myself this year but my hubby beat me to it. It was a big surprise and it was all I could do to keep my nose out of it for the remainder of the day. lol Bryan has also instructed me to select a mini note book for Christmas but we will see. Not certain the budget will allow just yet as we are still trying to finish the bsmnt. Maybe for my birthday? Anyway... It was a fabulous Christmas...one I will look forward to repeating in 2010. Love you, Bryan! Any Christmas spent with you is a wonderful day.
I've been checking your blog "religiously" waiting for a new post and here it is. I've not ventured out so the computer has been my best friend lately. We will have to do something soon!
ReplyDeleteGood job sharing your happy Christmas. I am glad things went calmly, smoothly and you got some nice stuff to boot!
HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend...see you soon.
Hey, sounds wonderful.........I too have been cking ur blog (to find u so to speak).....glad ur back.
ReplyDeleteHope this posts..........I tried before but it gave me some foolish message.
Love reading ur blog & tks for the encouraging feedback on my blog.
....and I forgot to mention....I love flanell pj's 'n flanell nighties......cozy warm even here where it isn't 40 below !
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm back. Playing catch-up with the holiday pics and stuff. Anyway...I have some interesting ideas for some blogs coming up. Thanks so much for visiting regularly. I try to catch your blogs too. I love blogging...better than anything else I do on computer, except other writing. lol
ReplyDelete